Tuesday, 5 June 2012

Back with some!

Hi there! I'm doing my best not to neglect my bloggie but it's been more challenging than ever. Only when I thought that it can't bet any busier, a new thing pops up :)
I was determined to do some leisurely stamping tonight, with the aid of some fabby challenges that I didn't want to miss either. So here goes...



So many different stamps on this one! The label is from Waltzingmouse (Vintage Labels 10, stamped on the die cut Labels 10 Nestabilities®), the sentiment from Penny Black (Happiness), the butterfly from Hero Arts (Antique Engravings) and the leafy branches from Verve (New Mercies). I also used MME paper (Hollow Your Heart - Be Happy paper pad), SU! ribbon and Floral Flourishes Shapeabilities®/Floral Ovals Nestabilities®.

I took the inspiration from the following: Card Patterns sketch, Play Date Cafe colours, and I'm also playing with CFC#5, Flowers.



I've got another card, this time CAS and all PTI. I have In Bloom and Think Big Favorites #4 here.



I just love splitting that sentiment... every time I do so, i never stamp it in line.
The flowers and leaves were paper pieced and I added some tiny beads to their centers (I don't even know how this stuff is called??)

This time I settled for the FTL193 sketch, the beautiful color board of Jay Gee's Nook challenge #20, and CFC55 - Bling.





I hope you enjoyed this post :) If all else fails, I'll see you on Thursday, with the new CASE Study challenge! Enjoy your week,
Photobucket

26 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL cards!! I LOVE all of the stuff on your first card, and yet it doesn't look overwelming to the eye!! =) The second one I LOVE the colors tat you used, just an unexpected and it really makes the design pop!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!Both cards are beautiful! I love the colors in the first card. I love yellow and red together.
    Thanks so much for participating in the Crafty Friends challenge. I love that you had time to play!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Iwona, beautiful cards as always. I love all the texture on the first card and the simplicity of the second card. Just fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know how you manage to create so many cards that are all so amazing! These are gorgeous, as always. Thanks for joining us this week at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are so beautiful Iwona. You are so amazing that you can mix styles so easily and the results are always fantastic. Thanks so much for joining us at Jay Gee's :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What awesome creations dearie!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so gorgeous, Iwona! You have such a fabulous way of creating. :) It's always a pleasure to see what you come up with.

    Thanks so much for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such beautiful card, Chupa! LOVE the way you ROCK your layers and textures! Absolutely stunning! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are both gorgeous cards in very different ways. You are quite versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards!! You are a master at combining challenges, love both cards!

    Thanks for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Iwona, they are gorgeous!!!
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Iwona - your cards are gorgeous! Love the way you combine all of the elements together to make such beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just adore the strong bold colours and the tiny beads are perfect for the flower centres :0)
    Thank you for playing along wth us at CASual Fridays :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this card, it is so beautiful. can you tell me where you got that Magnolia image, the reason I asked is I used to have it and when we moved I lost most of my stamps and this was one I loved but I can't remembe who I got it from and I have been sad ever since I looked for it and it was gone. Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated. Hugs, Cathy K
    visionscj@earthlink.net
    P.S. love your blog, I get it on my e-mails and it makes me smile everytime I see "Random Acts of Creativity" show up. Thank you for your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Simply exquisite, Chupa! Love love the added gem details! Thanks so much for playing CAS-ual Fridays with us!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I meant the beading (not gems)...Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, how beautiful - LOVE the colours on the CAS card - those are such gorgeous blooms :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous cards! Love the deep blue colors of the flowers on the second card, such a great design :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just stunning, Chupa! Love the beaded centers on your flowers. Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  20. thank you sooooooo much for the inspiration! I just made something similar thanks to your card!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! Both these cards are totally gorgeous! I especially love the second one, it is striking and surprising and absolutely, elegantly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the beading detail on your second card and I agree with earlier comments, you are a master at combining challenges, beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012