Thursday, 21 June 2012

CASE Study Challenge #96

Here's my first post for today, folks! A little bit later I'm popping in again with The Craft's Meow June Release Blog Hop, so stay tuned...

Like on every Thursday, a new CASE Study challenge has begun, and this week we serve you more inspiration from our June Muse, Joy Taylor:



Apart from my favourite aqua tone, I was really taken by this little plane stamped in black on kraft. How awesome is this look! I decided to swap the plane for a little vintage buggy from Stampendous, that I picked up recently. I added to it just a tiny little hint of pink, by colouring the shade with a Copic marker.



The card also features
PTI stamps (A Little Argyle, stamped in Versafine Onyx Black and Palette Fresh Snow), and the sentiment is from the stamp set that I designed for AnnaBelle Stamps quite a while ago, Baby Joy. Let's face it... illustrator I am NOT, but I did have my moments... lol

The Design Team prepared some beautiful samples today as well, click on any of the links to be taken to their blogs:

Joy Taylor (June Muse)
Amy Wanford
Christina MacLaren
Clare Buswell
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Maureen Plut
Teneale Williams
Teresa Kline

Then hop over to the CASE Study blog, where you'll find the challenge details and a link list to share your creation! See you later,
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Very sweet card! I love YOUR sentiment, and that wonderful argyle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love both of those cards, the colors, the embellies, they are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love that beautiful teal color with the tone-on-tone ribbon! So fresh and unexpected for a baby girl card. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012