Thursday, 28 June 2012

CASE Study Challenge #97

Sad as it always is, we're unfortunately having our last challenge with June Muse at CASE Study this week. It's been the talented Joy Taylor who gracefully provided us with inspiration this month, and I must say that I had so much fun!
I'm always hoping that our Muses enjoyed their experience as well, I know that CASE'ing oneself might not be the easiest task... but as a founder of CASE Study I can honestly say that I loved every week and I'm looking forward to many more!
Speaking of which... our 2nd Anniversary is drawing near. Yes siree!



The inspiration above from Joy is our focus for this week. I chose that card because of how cheerful it is, and the out of the box design with the masking tape that I adore but don't use hardly enough! Call it another personal challenge of mine... pull out those tapes, girl!



And so I did... the hello and alphabet tapes are from Cosmo Cricket, not sure about
the polka dot one. I paired them with Hero Arts typewriter woodblock stamp (Vintage), and the sentiments from Papertrey Ink (Mega Mixed Messages) and There She Goes (Sentimental Birthday - I inked only a part of the stamp). I also decorated the typewriter with Kaisercraft resin bloom.

I've got two shades of pink on this card, the rosy one on tapes and fuchsia on the stamped images, but I'm hoping that it still allows me to enter this card into these:



I'm also entering it into the Stamp It! Cards Thank You Challenge in the Moxie Fab World.

The Design Team prepared some beautiful samples today as well, click on any of the links to be taken to their blogs:

Joy Taylor (June Muse)
Amy Wanford (sitting out this week)
Christina MacLaren
Clare Buswell
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Maureen Plut
Teneale Williams (sitting out this week)
Teresa Kline

Then hop over to the CASE Study blog, where you'll find the challenge details and a link list to share your creation! Thanks for popping by,
Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. So fun! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely fun card Chupa! Love that washi tape!
    Thanks for joining us at CR84Fn this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love the unexpected pink typewriter! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these cards! That pink typewriter rocks! Such a fab mix of elements! Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a great mix of patterns and shades of pink... love the sweet rose on the typewriter :0)
    So glad you shared your creativity with us this week at CASual Fridays :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Chupa! Love that you incorporated darker shades of pink on this card, and the rose on the typewriter is just perfect. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super fun card. I do like the old fashioned typewriter! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's crazy to pop in and see my writing on your card. :) Since it wasn't the whole stamp it was a little spooky at first! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great use of the challenges. your card looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is super fun and colorful! Love the flat design with the resin flower embellishment.

    ReplyDelete
  11. darling! i searched and searched for a phone stamp...grr...I think I sold my puns from the past set that had an old fashioned phone in it...bummer:((

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Chupa! Thanks for linking this up to the Hello Card Challenge in Stamp It! Cards Week for the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012