Sunday, 17 June 2012

The Craft's Meow June Release - Day 1

Finally the time has arrived, for the June Release sneak peeks at The Craft's Meow!! I can't wait to share all of the artwork with you; working with the new sets was too much fun!

The Craft's Meow

Before I get to my card for today, please help us welcome our two Guest Designers, Larissa Heskett and Gayatri Murali! These talented girls take part in our June release festivities.

Today we're introducing a set called God's Blessings, designed by Karen Baker. It's perfect for all those Christian milestones in your family!



I stamped the flourish in Memento Summer Sky, the sentiment in Toffee Crunch and I white embossed the cross, adding a circle of bling from Want2Scrap around it.

You can win the God's Blessings set, by leaving a comment on the TCM blog today!! You have until 9:00 pm PDT to do so! Also, please take the time to see all of the designers' blogs.
See you tomorrow, for the peek into two more fantastic new sets!
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. THANKS for sharing!! I LOVE your BEAUTIFUL Card as usual!! =) I hope you have a FABULOUS SUNDAY!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that color blue and the design is lovely.

    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and great color!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh so CAS and beautiful, Teamie! Love how you paired the sentiments up - you've got me thinking, "Why didn't I think of that?!" LOL!
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! love how you framed the cross with gems

    Luanne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012