Friday, 1 June 2012

The Craft's Meow June Sketch Challenge

Happy first day of June!! As we do every month, we're spicing things up with a brand new sketch at The Craft's Meow! It's another one of Nina's beautiful layouts, and we hope that you'll take some time to play along.



Just a reminder... You don't have to use TCM stamps to enter the challenge. However, if you are the winner and you have used TCM stamps on your entry, you will not only receive a stamp set of your choice as your prize, but also a coupon for 15% off one additional stamp set of choice which can be used one time within 30 days!!!

It was obviously expected, that I rotated the sketch to make it vertical :)



I used a number of sets on this card, including Retro Foundations, which I used to stamp the background; Beautiful Spring for my paper pieced flower and leaves (with the Kaisercraft polka dot paper); Flower Garden for the funky flowers stamped behind the big one; and finally Cherished that I took the sentiment from.
I took some creative liberty with the sketch, as you see. I cut my tag with Labels Four, punched a hole in it and decorated with a seam binding and string bow (brad is from SEI). I didn't find a good place for the stitching, so I left it out.

I used the beautiful colours of CR84FN55:



Now it's YOUR time to show us what you've got! You have until June 3oth at 9:00 pm Pacific to link your card. Have fun, and good luck!
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Piękna róża, całość delikatna i elegancka. Pozdrawiam

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Chupa! That blossom looks fabulous! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, this is spectacular - love all the different images you have used and gorgeous colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply beautiful, a lovely sketch, and the rose image is fabulous.
    Thanks for joining us at CR84Fn this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning rose - there's so much dimension in your card. Lovely. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Chupa, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012