Monday, 25 June 2012

Don't forget to have fun!

Hello, friends! Today has been glorious!
Although I was seemingly doing nothing special, I was doing it with a different mindset to the crappy norm that unfortunately was prevailing in the last weeks. I'm sure you must have noticed as well, from the tone of my posts. Hmmm?
The last couple of days have been groundbreaking, if I dare say so! More on it some other day, though... tonight is a happy post time (nearly bed time for me too, duh!), and it took a form of this little cutie from Some Odd Girl, Dancin' Mae :)



No Copic list this time, I was a little chaotic and mixed the colours until I wasn't sure what exactly to list... I could've done better with my colouring as well! My experiments don't always give off good results.

For the papers, I matched some different My Mind's Eye and October Afternoon paper pads. The die cut is Star Circles Nestabilities®.
I also added the sentiment from Waltzingmouse (Half Pint Heroines), on a banner strip.
Speaking of which, don't hesitate to ask me for no more banners... lol. Really. I can't stop.

The two challenges that I combined on this card, both have been waiting patiently since the beginning of the month, saved in the Firefox tabs and hoping that they'll get their chance.
There, there... how could I possibly resist? :)



Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed it! I will see you tomorrow, it's my turn to chime in with the Spellbinders Blog Frenzy projects. Yippee!
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Super cute card! Love the sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super happy and cute!!! Wonderful colors and darling image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun card with wonderful papers and coloring! Looking forward to hearing about your break through.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THis is avery fun card, with such brilliant colouring - despite what you claim :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a fun card...love the teal-orange colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous Chupa! Your colouring looks awesome! I love the dots on Mae's top!

    I'm so glad you could join this month's colour challenge at Some Odd Girl!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card Chupa:) Love you colouring, the colour pallette and all the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha ha...she's hilarious! So cute! Your coloring is so fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful Chupa!! So glad you came to hang with us at SOG!!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012