Sunday, 17 June 2012

June Waltzingmouse Stamps Blog Party

Please find my The Craft's Meow Release Day 1 post below, or by clicking HERE. Thanks!

Hoo hoo! The WMS Blog Party has started!

This month the theme is this beautiful inspiration board below...



These are some absolutely gorgeous colours, and I knew I wanted to incorporate them. Plus, seeing the vase with cherry blossoms, I thought the best choice of stamps would be those of Asian Gardens and Asian Gardens Additions.



I started by stamping the branches in Memento Gray Flannel and adding the blooms at the end of each twig in Teal Zeal. Then I masked some lanterns in Toffee Crunch and "hung" them on one of the branches by adding lines with black pen.
The sentiment from Asian Gardens Additions, was stamped in Grey Flannel and I couldn't resist cutting another flag banner :)

I helped myself to this lovely RCC57 sketch...



If you too love Waltzingmouse stamps, and would like to join us, click HERE to be taken to the WMS blog, where you'll find out the details and find more inspiration. There's still plenty of time to play! Cheers,
Photobucket

21 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing Iwona...love your orange lanterns hanging from those wonderfully colorful branches. Amazing, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh love the layered lanterns hanging from the beautiful blossoms! They really stand out on the rustic cardstock base. So pretty, Chupa! PS...I just was looking at that sweet picture of your daughter again, and I cannot get over how much she looks like you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!!
    Didn't Lynn gorgeous pic just scream for Asian Gardens?
    And you used it so perfectly!!
    The blooms...
    those lanterns...
    fabulous as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Chupa! This is just so beautiful, I am not sure where to begin. I love the balance of all the colors and those lanterns are amazing. Also, thanks for playing along at Ribbon Carousel this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another card using Asian Gardens...I have to get this set. I hanging lanterns are so beautiful in orange against all of the beautiful blue flowers. Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blue flowers look wonderful on this Chupa along with the lovely masked lanterns!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a neat sketch made better by your rounded corners and all those pretty blue blossoms.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card and what a great idea to combine with a sketch you like.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Chupa! Your card is Amazingly Beautiful!! I love how you used the Asian Garden set. The cherry blossoms and the lanterns are so pretty. Great design!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous - I do like the simplicity of this design, the deep, rich flowers and pop of colour with the lanterns. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful stamping! Love the colors and sketch choice for your blossom branches and lanterns!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so pretty! I'm not sure if I'd dare to do all that stamping...I'd get so mad if I messed it up at the last minute LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE THE LANTERNS!!! Beautiful translation of the photo ~

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful work with the colors. I love the lanterns!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well , this sure is a perfect card for the hop. Love the lanterns and the pretty blossoms.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this!! Love the simple look and the addition of the twine!! Thanks for playing over ar The Ribbon Carousel!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your one layer card is amazing! Love the flowers and the masked lanterns!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stunning, as usual! Thanks for playing at The Ribbon Carousel!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012