Wednesday, 27 June 2012

May / June ACSP publications

Ugh... here comes one of these severely overdue publication posts... double the shame as the first one I haven't shared yet, May issue Australian Cardmaking, Stamping & Papercraft, made me a cover girl again!


Here's the culprit... the butterfly card at the top is mine. Woo hoo!



This card belongs to a set of three, and if you have this issue, you can find them on the page 80.



All stamps are from Hero Arts, except from the small butterfly and the polka dots, which are from Papertrey Ink. You can't see the latter very well on this photo, they were stamped in pale aqua over the flutterbies. You can see what I'm talking about on the photo of one of the cards below, that I took before sending them out.



I just realized that this photo was taken at the old house... yikes! Seems like a long time ago now. I do miss the fabulous light settings I had there, though :)

Okay, moving on... There are three more cards of mine in that issue; the one below is a part of the "10 Stamped Backgrounds" feature, and you can find it on page 26. I used three different sets from Papertrey Ink to create this number.



Here's a "studio shot" of the card above:



Lastly, within a Stamper's Challenge we were tackling the Inkadinkado Fancy That stamp set, and my two cards submitted are on pages 51 - 52.





I must admit to have had a rather hard time with these stamps, none the less you know that I'm always up for a challenge :)

Now comes the latest, June issue of ACSP, where I have a card as well!



It's a part of the "Monochromatic Cards" feature within, and I was given the task to tackle deep blues.



I used some yummy stamps from The Craft's Meow (Tweet Of You). You can find this card on page 67.

That's it for now, folks... I hope you enjoyed them :) Stop by soon, for the new CASE Study post!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Chupa, congrats on being cover girl. Love all these cards. Love what you ended up doing with the Inkadinkado Stamps. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, Cover Gal! Will you still remember little me when you're a super/mega star?! *wink*
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012