Saturday, 9 June 2012

Sketchbook Saturday Challenge #63

See also my Waltzingmouse sketch below, if you haven't yet done so...

Hi there! Here's a sketch, fresh out of the oven, ready for my favourite peeps!!
Enjoy... I hope you will (in my best Yoda voice)



It's probably my most shamelessly copied creation. I stumbled upon the card by Andrea Budjack a little while ago (you can find it in this post, second one in line), and I was in love. So much so, that as I decided to create a sketch based upon it, I couldn't help but incorporate the many elements on her card in mine as well... Why change when it's all perfect?? I hope it still has a "Chupa" feel to it...



It's another week that I raided my Waltzingmouse stamps twice in one day! I stamped my favourite label from Very Vintage Labels No. 18, cut it with Labels Eighteen Nestabilities®, and popped on top of the Labels One frame.
I created the banner, with the sentiment/images from Sweethearts, and stamped the bottom of the card with the pattern from Nordic Spring.
The flowers were cut with the two smallest dies from Blossom Three, stamped with the tiny houndstooth pattern from Distressing set from Glitz Design, crumpled and bound together with a MME brad.



I added a few leaves, hand-cut from an October Afternoon scrap. The rest of the papers is from Pink Paislee's Prairie Hill.

The additional inspiration for this card comes from The Ribbon Reel challenge #29.



---------------------------------------------------
A few things to keep in mind if you decide to use my sketch:
- You're kindly asked to save the image onto your computer first, and if you make a card based on it, please link back to this post.
- If you upload your card to an online gallery, use the code SSC63.
- Feel free to share the link to your creation via the Inlinkz widget, so that I can come and check it out!
- The colours/elements mean nothing towards the card. All styles, colours and supplies, as well as slight alterations of the sketch are welcome.
- A new sketch and sample is posted every Saturday, but you're welcome to play any time! Just leave a link in the comments section after Inlinkz widget closes.
---------------------------------------------------
Photobucket


4 comments:

  1. Wow, love the sketch layout you created and all the WMS goodness on this card. Glad you could play along with us at The Ribbon Reel challenge this week Iwona.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fab Chupa, that layout is a corker! Beautiful scrunched bloom and brad, and I love the little bit of frilly ribbon.
    Thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Reel this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those colors and the flower is fabulous!!! Another beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, beautiful card, Chupa! I just love this layout and had to make a card for the first time here! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012