Sunday, 24 June 2012

Sketchbook Saturday Challenge #65

Hi, friends! Fancy another sketch?? I'm late... I wanted us to take as much out of the weekend as we can, while it lasted. Now that it's gone, I slipped into my craft space with pleasure, to work on the design that I had in mind since Friday...



I hope you'll like this one. It's one of my favourite layouts and it leads to so many possibilities. Here's my take...



I stamped the flowers from October Afternoon's 5 & Dime stamp set, with Old Paper Distress Ink, on the beige card, to create my background. I die cut the largest circle from Crown Circles Nestabilities®, from My Mind's Eye Lost & Found 2 - Blush stripey paper, and arranged the apples and the sentiment from PTI's Fruit Fusion: Apple set on it. I stamped both using Memento Love Letter and Olive Grove inks.
I added some Kaisercraft lace & rhinestones, and Maya Road striped twill ribbon.

The colours that I used, come from the ultra yummy Challenge #30 from The Ribbon Reel:



---------------------------------------------------
A few things to keep in mind if you decide to use my sketch:
- You're kindly asked to save the image onto your computer first, and if you make a card based on it, please link back to this post.
- If you upload your card to an online gallery, use the code SSC65.
- Feel free to share the link to your creation via the Inlinkz widget, so that I can come and check it out!
- The colours/elements mean nothing towards the card. All styles, colours and supplies, as well as slight alterations of the sketch are welcome.
- A new sketch and sample is posted every Saturday, but you're welcome to play any time! Just leave a link in the comments section after Inlinkz widget closes.
---------------------------------------------------
Photobucket


5 comments:

  1. I love the pink and red and kraft. You nailed this Iwona! The bright apple and the pink strips just so striking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Śliczna karteczka, ładne, delikatne kolory, cudowna koronka a jabłuszka są bardzo apetyczne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, Love the way you used those colours - totally yummy! Gorgeous twill ribbon too. Thanks so much for joining us at The Ribbon Reel this week Iwona :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, I just adore those sweet apples! Thanks for joining in with The Ribbon Reel challenge this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, I love that beautiful bow and the sweet sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at The Ribbon Reel this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012