Thursday, 28 June 2012

Sweet dreams

Hello again! I've had a couple of new posts recently, please check them out below as well :)

I wanted to pay homage to a sketch challenge close to my heart, which is sadly closing its doors this week. I've been on the Card Patterns Design Team (for what seems like ages ago!) and always enjoyed their sketches. I'm going to miss them greatly, but at the same time I'm happy for Michelle Bertuzzi, one of the founders of CP, who recently had a baby! Family should always come first, something that I know now more than ever :)

I made this card, with their last sketch:



I used some Basic Grey What's Up papers and die cuts, the lovely Mimi stamp from Penny Black (Sweet Dreams), PTI sentiment from Mega Mixed Messages, Star Circles Nestabilities®, and some buttons. I coloured the cutie with Copics.

I combined the sketch with the colours from The Color Throwdown, which seemed perfect for the theme in mind:



See you again very shortly, there's still one post to go tonight... my very last creations for Glitz Design!
I'm trying not to cram posts so much these days, so I'm sorry for spamming your Blog Reader... ;)
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I don't think I've seen this Mimi stamp before. adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I just love this card. I love how you used the star spellbinders circle die. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super, super cute card! I love that adorable image! Thanks for gracing us at Color Throwdown with your beautiful creation!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice card, really good use of all the colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012