Saturday, 23 June 2012

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 103

Happy weekend to you! It's a lovely, sunny day here in Melbourne, quite surprisingly after the last week's miserable weather. We are sure to make the most of it!
In the meantime, how about a new Waltzingmouse sketch??



I admit that I was a bit unsure as of how to tackle this one, and so I cheated...
It's Christmas in June, ladies and gentlebugs! I used one of my favourites from WMS, the Nordic Winter set. I stamped the stripes in Memento Angel Pink and Lilac Posies, and the reindeer in Pistachio, in a frame embossed with Labels Four SM Nestabilities®.



Here's a better look at the dimension & embossing:



I took my colour inspiration from ric#14:



Hop over to the Waltzingmouse Sketch blog, to see more from the Mischief Makers and play along! See you again soon,
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Wow! Brilliant take on a pretty hard sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it's cheating, I think it's a great idea. Love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss you already, Iwona! great card (as always)....take care of yourself (and your little chuplet!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chupa, this is such a gorgeous card! Perfect for our wintery weather at the moment. It makes me feel all warm and snuggly. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of the embossing is fabulous! Love those borders...works for me! Fabulous as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just brilliant Iwona! Love the clean look and the bright colors. Awesome idea embossing the dies around the reindeer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Christmas card, Iwona! The embossing is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's refreshing to see a Christmas card this time of year....and I just love the design! Thanks for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your just getting ready for the festive season in good time, a great card,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012