Saturday, 30 June 2012

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 104

Hi there lovelies, happy weekend! Saturday brings a new Waltzingmouse sketch for us all to enjoy, and this time we've got this lovely layout designed by Teresa:



I pulled out the Back In The Saddle stamp set, and whipped up this masculine number below...



The papers are from My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline collection. I also used a Melissa Frances die cut, onto which I stamped the sentiment, and PTI/Die-Namics dies. Lots of string here too, the bottom one I arranged into a lasso-like bundle. I hope it shows :)

Hop over to the Waltzingmouse Sketch blog, to see more from the Mischief Makers and play along! Cheers,
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Great card - love the papers, the stitched detail and the sweet lasso!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! Love the tag and horse image in the corner is perfect! Lasso is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you did with the string. You can't miss that it's a lasso! I may have to use that idea. Great card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012