Sunday, 29 July 2012

Berry simple

Chances are that if you're reading this, you might have missed my Sketchbook post below... feel free to scroll down to check it out! ;)

I was itching to do some inking tonight, but I wasn't sure what stamps to pull out, until I stumbled upon a new challenge blog called CASology, that hosts a fruit-themed challenge this week (I'm making it in just a nick of time!)
I remembered the new Big Berries - Strawberry set from Waltzingmouse that I was so stoked to receive in the mail last week. With additional help of the ISSC26 sketch, this little CAS number came to life:



I did a little masking, in order to stack the fruit. It might not be the neatest job around, but it worked :) I *love* these over-sized berries... I honestly can't wait to see more in the series! Happy sigh.

The challenges:



See you around :)

10 comments:

  1. Love it - the pops of bright colour on all that white! Great CAS card! Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that centre panel with the hidden berries. Thanks for joining us at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these gorgeous strawberries peeking out from the matted edges. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ach I love your strawberry...really pops on the white cardstock...another adorable card from you Chupa...good luck with the challenge.

    I am joining the CASology challenge too my card is number 60 would you mind to see it on my blog?I would be so happy if you like to leave me some love too...hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous use of the sketch! I sure love the way you can slide into CAS with no problem! Thanks for joining in with I Spy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it that your stamps came just in time for this card! Sweet strawberries, and I love how you used that sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, Chupa! I love those strawberries peeking out and the way you stamped the sentiment vertically! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous use of the sketch and those gorgeous strawberries!!! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is fabulous, Chupa! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super sweet berries Chupa! So fun! Thanks for joining us this week over at iSpy Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012