Thursday, 12 July 2012

CAS-ify me: Moxie Fab challenges

TGIF, my friends! I'm having a delightful morning on my own, chilling out while Zuzia is playing her heart out at the day care. I decided to get my craft on and challenge myself to a couple of CAS designs.
Photography is still failing me lately, so what you see is what you get... blame it on the pesky rainy weather!

I pulled out the Perched Reed Bird die for Memory Box again, and some washi tape, for this card inspired by Tuesday Trigger: Allegro con Brio.


The sentiment is from WPlus9 set called Hope Seed Co. Here's the inspiration:



For the second card I inked up The Craft's Meow stamps from the set called Thanks Bee To Thee.



I created this one for the Hooked on Hexagons Challenge in the Moxie Fab World. I also used the colours from the 200th challenge at The Color Throwdown. Big congrats, CTD!!



Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantabulous day :)

19 comments:

  1. So happy when there are blocks of time just for crafting! Love your beautiful creations. That bee looks so happy with his gorgeous patterned hexagons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the washi tape is perfect for the Tuesday Trigger - love your hexagons too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards! I love how you used the Thanks Bee To Thee stamp set on the hexagon card. Great take on the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both your cards. You must have a lot of washi tape in your stash! Where do you get it? I find it so expensive and not much variety in Aust. Btw I'm with you about the photography - Melb weather makes it very tricky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards! Love the bird perched on all that wash tape!! Hexagons in all the different colors on white with the little bee....just makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, love both these wonderful CAS designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Moxie Fab trigger photo had me stumped, but I'm really loving your interpretation! Your hexagon card is fabulous and a great way to use all those throwdown colors! So happy you helped us celebrate our 200th challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both cards are gorgeous, Iwona! The grey weather does create challenges to photography! I think you're photos are fine. The hexagon card is really lovely, and I love your response to the TT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've just discovered your blog via waltzingmouse, and I really love how you used washi tape on the first card. What great inspiration; thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Incredible cards Chupa! Love your use of the washi tape and die cut bird on your first card and the hexogons on your CTD card! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your interpretation of the Moxie Fab Trigger and your hexagon/bee card is adorable!! I'm so glad you could join in our CTD200 festivities!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Chupa! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous cards, congrats on your Tuesday Trigger shout out.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Smashing cards...congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sweet and simple. Love the sentiment on the second card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Chupa! Thanks also for linking this up to the Hooked on Hexagons Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love that reed birdie and he looks great in yellow perched on the washi!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012