Thursday, 19 July 2012

CASE Study Challenge #100

We're hitting the big number at the CASE Study today! It's our 100th challenge, and I couldn't be happier that this baby of mine is doing so well :)
As you know, Kristii Lockart is our July Muse, and here's this week's inspiration card from her:



I've been high on stamping lately, as you probably noticed, I don't use my patterned papers much any more. Not always the outcome is what I expected it to be, but I'm betting there :)
This lovely stamped scene captured my heart. I used my Asian Gardens stamp set from Waltzingmouse, to achieve a similar look. You can't fail with these stamps, they're delightful!



I used PTI Kraft for my base, as well as Rustic Cream layered with Aqua Mist. I stamped the branches/sentiment/birdcage with Memento Rich Cocoa, the leaves with Pistachio, flowers with Love Letter and the bird with Teal Zeal.

The Design Team prepared some beautiful samples today as well! Click on the links below to be taken to their blogs.

Kristii Lockart (July Muse)
Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Christina MacLaren
Clare Buswell
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Maureen Plut
Teneale Williams
Teresa Kline

Also, please visit the CASE Study blog, where you'll find the challenge details and a link list to share your creation! Thanks for stopping by,

3 comments:

  1. I so love your Asian interpretation. So lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a gorgeous spin on the CASE card! So clever to show those elements in a different style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a striking card!!! Absolutely beautiful in every way!! You are amazing my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012