Thursday, 12 July 2012

CASE Study Challenge #99

We're nearly at the 100th challenge at CASE Study, how fun! Our 2nd Anniversary is drawing near as well, I've got lots of great stuff in plans :)
Kristii Lockart is our Muse this month, and I chose this wonderful, shabby creation for us to work with this time around:



It's just so lovely in so many ways, don't you agree? I don't do elaborate, layered cards so much these days, but I couldn't resist this great layout. I strayed off a bit after I discovered that my pinking rectangle die is way too big for the center panel, and the rest just happened as I was putting things together :)



I used the papers from October Afternoon (Sidewalks), along with some scraps from Crate Paper, MME and also OA.
The stamps are from The Craft's Meow, the paper pieced mugs come from the Warm Winter Wishes set, and the sentiment from the brand new Summer Fun.
I cut the border at the bottom with scallop scissors, the tag and eyelet border at the top are cut with Die-Namics.

I'm playing with a couple of challenges this week. The colours/theme are taken from Embellish Tea Party Color Trends Challenge, and since I've got a bow and a button, I thought why not linking it into RCC61 as well :)





The Design Team prepared some beautiful samples today as well! Click on the links below to be taken to their blogs.

Kristii Lockart (July Muse)
Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Christina MacLaren
Clare Buswell
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Maureen Plut
Teneale Williams
Teresa Kline

Also, please visit the CASE Study blog, where you'll find the challenge details and a link list to share your creation! Thanks for stopping by,

4 comments:

  1. Love all the papers, bow, borders, and those mugs! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful use of the layout and vibrant colors! I love those little mis-matched mugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cheerful invitation. The music background gives the feel of a singing telegram! Love the heart steam coming from that mug.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Chupa. Love the felt elements.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012