Monday, 9 July 2012

Cloud 9 July Blog Hop

I came across a new blog a while ago, called Cloud 9 and dedicated to WPlus9 products. Seeing as they're having a monthly Blog Hop for the fans, I thought it would be fun to join in the first one commencing right now!
I love WPlus9 stamps and dies for their quality and unique designs, even the packaging is adorable :) Definitely one of my favourite brands at the moment.

The theme of the Blog Hop is the inspiration below:



The layout and colours were what I took from it. I used the stamps from Folk Art Florals to create this card:



I started with a PTI Fine Linen base and a scrap of polka dot paper from SU. Then I took a piece of PTI Rustic White cardstock and stamped the flowers/leaves on it randomly, distressed it with Old Paper Distress Ink. I also stamped the birdhouse and some more leaves/flowers, and cut them out.
The Label was created with Labels One Nestabilities® and Fancy Tags Three Shapeabilities®, both distressed with ink like the rest. I added a banner cut out of a piece of MME patterned paper underneath, and I threaded some aqua baker's twine through the middle.

I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by today, and thanks to the girls from Cloud 9 for coming up with the fun idea!

18 comments:

  1. love the colors great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Chupa! It is just so stunning!! The colors and the patterned papers are perfect together, and that intricate diecut just puts me over the edge along with the gorgeous stamping. This just makes me so happy! Thanks so very much for joining us at Cloud9! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeously stunning...
    as always!!
    Love that background stamping...
    and that fabulously layered sentiment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Pretty card, Chupa! Love all the stamping. Perfect :) Great work as always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I was wondering what great design paper that was, it's yours! Your colors are gorgeous as well as your stamps, and I love how you used the elements from the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so lovely and perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW...your cards are always so amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! I love the flowered stamped background you created - so colorful and tropical!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous!! I wish I could stamp a background that well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO SO SO LOVE this colorful card!!! hay and the new blog look is awesome too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. BEAUTIFUL!!! I totally love the layout and the colors are just perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty card. I love your background stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous! I love all the layers of your focal image!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Chupa, Chupa, Chupa...you never disappoint! I LOVE the layered stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous stamping! I love how you wrapped the twine around that sweet banner, and the layering is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a happy scene! Wonderful colors!! I love how you have used the birdhouse as a topper on the die.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just beautiful! I love the bright, bold colors that you used. The fancy label and the die-cut bird house are the perfect finishing touches. Impeccable work, as always. So glad to see you joining us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012