Monday, 30 July 2012

Hey Kaylee

I manage my craft time quite well lately, I must say! Mojo has been kind to me, that also helps :) Therefore, I've got another card to share, a product of today's sweet, leisurely stamping. I like Mondays - after our usually intense weekends (and the lasts one being especially demanding), having a "day off" with Chuplet in the day care, is a blessing.



I'm playing with the sketch challenge at the Some Odd Girl blog - again making in almost at the last minute... I used the beautiful Hey Kaylee stamp. I paired the sketch with the colours of CTD202.

Link

The papers are from Canvas Corp (big chevrons) and Teresa Collins (paper pieced dress). I also used a flag label and epoxy stickers from Glitz Design, mulberry rose and a chipboard fern from Dusty Attic.
Thanks for looking, stay sweet! xxx

4 comments:

  1. How perfect is that paper piecing on her dress!!! Gorgeous use of the colors, it's a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! Love the girl, coloring is great and the flower is perfect. Just Because!!

    Sandi K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely! So glad to hear you had a great stamping day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, Chupa, and a great use of the throwdown colors! I'm in awe of your wonderful coloring! Thanks for playing along with us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012