Tuesday, 3 July 2012

Hey there

Hello, lovelies! Do you like the new look of my blog? I've been fiddling with it for quite some time yesterday... I purchased it from the lovely Kayla from Rockaboo and I'm quite pleased with the sleek, understated design that reflects my current tendencies more accurately.
If you have any troubles browsing the blog now, please let me know!

I would like to share a wee card that I made last night.



I used PTI Lemon Tart for my base and rounded the edges; cut some chevron stripes with the Die-Namics die, out of My Mind's Eye Follow Your Heart - Be Happy pad, and arranged them along the right side.
I stamped the telephone from Hero Arts Vintage stamp set, in Memento Teal Zeal and cut it out. The sentiment is from PTI Say It With Style set, and it was stamped in Versa Magic Pink Grapefruit. I added a punched border to the banner and some Kaisercraft rhinestones unter the sentiment.
The stars from Waltzingmouse Spring Baskets were stamped in Memento Cantaloupe.

The colours/theme of Embellish Telephone Color Trends Challenge served for my inspiration:



I'm also linking my card to the Stamp It! Cards Hello Challenge in the Moxie Fab World.
Thanks for visiting!

11 comments:

  1. eek! I love the new look!! Oh, now I'm wanting to renovate too! The card is pretty fabulous too :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new look!! Your card is just lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new blog look :) Cute card too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE!! The new blog look is pretty cool too1!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new blog look...AWESOME!!!! Beautiful card as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are always so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh I likey, I likey!!! Both the card and the blog make-over!
    Hugs!
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Agree with Aimes! Love the blog header and the chevrons with sentiment and image are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely new look for your blog! Sweet card too, the lemon card base is so fresh :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like how the DP chevrons snug together and the border one is clipped with the rounded corners. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Chupa! Thanks for linking this up to the Hello Card Challenge in Stamp It! Cards Week for the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012