Tuesday, 31 July 2012

Red blooms

Another day and another post, how fun! Seems like "a card a day" to me lately, and I seriously dig it, although chances are that it's not here to stay... or is it? :)

I haven't played with Flourishes Timeless Tuesday challenges for so long it's not funny. I redeemed myself tonight, after I discovered that the theme of the current one (FTTC180) is to CASE one of the DT members. Since I was feeling like layers and a touch of elegance today, I jumped at the opportunity and chose this gorgeous number by Cindy Lawrence.
The lovely layout was what pinned me to it, but I also channeled the colours, while choosing a different image.

Photobucket

The flowers come from one of my all time favourite sets from Flourishes - Butterflies & Blossoms. I coloured it (of course) with Copics. The sentiment comes from another great set, Tag Lines.
The focal image was die cut with Standard Circles LG and matted with Classic Scalloped Circles LG Nestabilities®.
The border at the bottom was created with Edgeabilities®, namely Classic Scallop and Classic Decorative Inserts Three.
The patterned papers are another obvious choice, My Mind's Eye... (Lost & Found 2 - Rosy).

Thanks for taking a peek! See you tomorrow, I've got a post scheduled and ready to go :)

7 comments:

  1. I love this birthday card! It is bright and bold and the use of the ribbon and pearls along with the flowers make it a girls card all the way.
    Sandi K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, beautiful card, and you have cased Cindy's card to perfection! Thanks for taking part in the Timeless Tuesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you're on a roll with the cards! This one is beautiful! The flowers are gorgeous as are the edging and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Chupa. Love the colors you used and the fab colored Clematis. :)

    Glad you could join us this week at FTTC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifull card! I like the bright colours.

    Nanda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012