Saturday, 21 July 2012

The Craft's Meow July Release Blog Hop

Welcome to the June Release Blog Hop at The Craft's Meow!!
If you made your way here from Amy's blog, perfect! Otherwise you can join in the fun by starting at The Craft's Meow blog.

The Craft's Meow

In the last days, the Teamies have been sharing the sneak peeks of six new stamp sets to add to the TCM family. You had multiple chances to win win one of these sets, and I hope you were the lucky ones! If you weren't,don't worry !
You've got the ultimate chance to grab ALL SIX sets, simply by visiting and commenting on each stop in the hop!
The deadline to comment is 9:00pm PDT, Sunday, July 22nd.

I had much fun with the new goodies, while working on my Blog Hop cards. Especially the two of them, Ladies & Gents and Love Dwells Here have been calling my name, so I made two cards!
For the first one, I stamped the chevron stars from Love Dwells Here (how cute are they???) on PTI Soft Stone cardstock, and filled in every second stripe with white gel pen (Signo). It's a subtle yet cool effect, I hope you can see it on the photo. I finished the design by stamping the sentiment from Ladies & Gents and adding some rhinestones.



And here's the Jay Gee's Nook challenge #21, that served as my inspiration:



The same two sets have been used on the card below, only this time I took the images from Ladies & Gents, and the sentiment from Love Dwells Here.
I stamped the bike, umbrella and sentiment on white card, coloured parts with Copics and paper pieced the umbrella with MME Follow Your Heart - Be Amazing papers. The same paper pad was used for the strip on the right side of the card. I finished by adding a little baker's twine bow, it "tied" the two pieces together.



Lastly, I thought I'd do some more Copic colouring, and I pulled out the Sweet Taste Of Summer set.
Firstly I layered a piece of PTI Fine Linen cardstock, embossed with So Trendy M-Bossabilities™ folder, on cream card base. Then I added three strips of DP, cut out from MME Lost & Found - Rosy paper pad. I layered the image with brown cardstock and sew around the edges. The sentiment has been stamped on white card and fie cut with Die-Namics tab die.



I used DS61 for my layout:



From here, jump on over to Jackie's blog! Thank you for visiting, have fun hopping along with us :)
Don't forget, that one of the newly released sets, Summertime with Fibi & Lilly is your July's Gift w/ $50 purchase in the TCM Store!!

61 comments:

  1. beautiful cards! I Love the star/bling trail, the concept of the umbrella lifting the bike up and the sweet scene of the third. Awesome inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are all amazing. I esp love the offset stars!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Chupa! These are all so nice...great inspiration this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards!! Thanks for all the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such gorgeous cards...really love the shimmer on the first one! wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful cards as always! Thanks for great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. every one of these cards is perfect in detail and cute as can be! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your cards. I especially like the happy summer card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness - such beauty in all three cards! Love the simplicity of the black and white with the bling...it's stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love them all i love the pops of color and the gemstones, great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards.

    craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I love all 3!!! Such fun cards!!! The last one has such beautiful coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the stars! Those rhinestones are the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all these cards. Simple with a splash of elegance.

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are gorgeous! I especially love the first two, love that you took images that are not particularly modern looking, and made them look that way, really fresh and CAS. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  16. All of your projects are adorable, but the bicycle with the umbrella is such a sweet idea!

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow wonderful cards!!!! amazing work and sooo LOVE the stars on the first one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow wonderful cards...love how you used the gel pen on the stars and the coloring on the last.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your cards. How cute the stars and shine! All are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love all your cards, especially the adorable one of the summer scene with the little girl on her picnic!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wonderful cards Iwona! You are amazing how you can tackle any style. Thanks so much for joining us again at Jay Gee's :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your cards are absolutely stunning. Thanks for sharing them with us. My favorite stamp is the chevron star.

    ReplyDelete
  23. love the summer fun card, great coloring. i love everything chevron this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  24. WOWZERS! all your cards are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  25. The stars are stunning and make an elegant statement. Love the umbrella. And the picnic card is adorable. Thanks for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  26. My you pulled out all the stops, they all look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow wow wow is all I can say. I have to pick my jaw up off the floor! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wonderful cards, each has a different style and all highlight those great new stamps! You did just a terrific job with these!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. You did a wonderful job coloring the stamps on all your cards.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  30. LOVE your stars! What a great idea. Your others are great.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wonderful inspiration and all your cards are beautifully done! Each one so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I'd love to win these stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  33. GORGEOUS cards Iwona - the top would have to be my favourite though, love that perfect bling to set off your perfectly CAS card :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Chupa I had to join your Followers-you have such unique cards-such great work! TFS
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  35. Super darling work as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  36. FAbulous cards using these wonderful sets!

    ReplyDelete
  37. What a great variety of cards and all so different, but still fabulous! I love that black and white CAS card, and the last one with all the bright colors! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. your cards are always so amazing.. this grouping is no exception! just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Fabulous cards! The first is just a perfect CAS card with w ao derful intepretaion of the inspiration photo, the second I love the umbrella on the bike, and the third is wonderful coloring and use of the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. All of these are gorgeous card, but I'm so drawn to the first one, it's gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. gorgeous cards! wonderful designs, super love the colors of your third card.

    Luanne

    ReplyDelete
  42. I love your first card: so striking!! And the last card is so sweet and colorful and happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Wow Luv, these are amazing cards! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month.... Ange

    ReplyDelete
  44. While your first card is simple and sweet, I really love the layering effect on your summer card!

    ReplyDelete
  45. I just pinned your first card with the stars. I love everything about it. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  46. I love all of your cards - the bike with the umbrella is my fave - such a fun design. I love the panel on the side too! ps: great colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  47. The girl on a picnic card is SO darned cute, I almost can't stand it! Nice coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Cute cards and I love the little bicycle with the umbrella!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Your flying bike is very cute. I like the added bow, too.

    ReplyDelete
  50. What great cards! Love them all. You're really creative. :)

    ReplyDelete
  51. awesome variety of cards!! Love love love them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Wow! These are super fabulous! Great coloring job!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Great cards! Love those chevron stars. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  54. WOW your cards are so strikingly beautiful. You truly have captured the beauty in the images. Thanks for sharing and giving us the chance to win some new stamps. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  55. wow you have been busy! I love your new blog design, it's fantastic! Your card are amazing! All of them! Thanks for using this week's Deconstructed Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012