Wednesday, 18 July 2012

The Craft's Meow July Release - Day 2

Welcome to the second day of The Craft's Meow July Release sneak peeks!! I hope you enjoyed yesterday, are you ready for more??.

The Craft's Meow

There's two more sets previewed today, namely Sweet Taste Of Summer (by our new Designer Mabelle!!) and One Scoop Or Two? (by the sweetest Aimes).

First up, let's see the One Scoop Or Two? set in action. It's full of elements that you can mix & match, to create the perfect ice cream cone. Yummm!
I made mine by stamping the cone on Rustic White cardstock, first with Memento Toffee Crunch and then overlaying it with grid stamped in Espresso Truffle.
Then I stamped the two scoops, one with Tangelo (shaded with a bit of Morocco) and the other with Love Letter (shaded with Lilac Posies). Cut them out and layered over the cone. I even added a chocolate flake and a cherry, that also come with the set!
BUT before that happened, I created the background with all sorts of TCM stamps and some bling. I started with the pattern from Typically Teen to create the "rays", and then stamped a bunch of small shapes from Sew Lovely and All You Need Is Love, across the card.
The sentiment from the new set finishes the card.



I inked up the adorable girl from Sweet Taste Of Summer, for my second card. I coloured her with Copics, stamped the sentiment underneath and one more on the tab cut with Die-Namics. I also added a punched scallop border and some baker's twine to the top of the card.



You can win either of today's previewed sets, by leaving a comment on the TCM blog today!! You have until 9:00 pm PDT to do so! Also, please take the time to see all of the designers' blogs.
See you tomorrow, for the more sneak peeks!

12 comments:

  1. These are adorable, but that sweet little girl with her bathing suit and matching hat has stolen my heart! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the 'randomness' of that first card, and the layout of the second is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!! Two fabulous fun summer cards!! Gorgeous colors and designs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how bright, fun, and bold these are! Great job with that background design on the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun and funky is that first card! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun cards - I love the random background of the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both are Fabulous! Love the explosion on the first card, so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That ice cream cone looks delicious...I want one now! And I love the rays you created behind it. I also love the second card. That little girl is so darn cute and I really like the tabbed card. Very clever1

    ReplyDelete
  9. super love your card! very fun and colorful

    luanne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh yeah! Totally injecting some pizzaz and energy into my set, Teamie and I LOVE it!!! Thank you so much for rockin' my set!
    Your second set is pretty darn sweet too of course! :D
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012