Thursday, 19 July 2012

The Craft's Meow July Release - Day 3

Yet another sneak peek at The Craft's Meow today! Are you ready??

The Craft's Meow

We're featuring the beautiful Love Dwells Here set, designed by Nina Brackett. I must say, I really hope I gave these gorgeous stamps more justice. I've been having a nasty cold and crafting proved a challenge. Let alone taking good photos... duh! I'll try to redeem myself later...



I started with the PTI Melon Berry base, and layered it with the Teresa Collins DP. I die cut the doily with the Cheery Lynn French Pastry die, and layered the squares cut with Classic Squares LG/Classic Scalloped Squares LG Nestabilities® on top of it.
Then I stamped the roof and base of the house, on PTI Berry Sorbet and Spring Rain, in Memento Love Letter and Vivid Sky Blue; cut them out and assembled on top. The wings were stamped on Aqua Mist in Versa Magic Turquoise Gem, and I added the Berry Sorbet heart (die cut with Classic Hearts Nestabilities®) on the top. The sentiment was stamped on it, with the Love Letter ink.

You can win today's previewed set, by leaving a comment on the TCM blog today!! You have until 9:00 pm PDT to do so! Also, please take the time to see all of the designers' blogs.
Tomorrow marks the last day of sneak peeks, I hope you'll join us!

9 comments:

  1. gorgeous! wow, lovin' the colors...tons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic. The layers almost look like felt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Chupa! Great colors and design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Chupa and love the unique color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful layers! Love the dies and the great mix of colors, and that button!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No need to redeem, this is a great card! I love the printed background that really highlights the great color combo with the house.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your choice of patterns and color. Lovely card.

    Eileen L.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, if this is your work when you have a cold...I love this card. The colors are amazing and your design using this great house is just perfect. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012