Friday, 20 July 2012

The Craft's Meow July Release - Day 4

We're wrapping up the July Release sneak peeks at The Craft's Meow today, with the last gorgeous stamp set!

The Craft's Meow

It's called Summertime with Fibi & Lilly, another one by Mabelle, our brand new Stamp Designer. These sweet critters make me smile...



I coloured mine with Copics, die cut it with Circle Nestabilities, and popped up on the kraft card base that I previously decorated with chevron strips of Authentique DP. They were die cut with Die-Namics. The fun sentiment also comes with the stamp set.

You can win today's previewed set, by leaving a comment on the TCM blog today!! You have until 9:00 pm PDT to do so! Also, please take the time to see all of the designers' blogs.
Tomorrow marks the last day of sneak peeks, I hope you'll join us!

12 comments:

  1. All those chevrons are fabulous! Fantastic coloring on this adorable image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! Wonderful colors and adorable image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card...cute design!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this. The papers are so pretty and I love your coloring of that sweet image. Great design too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so cute! Love the colors you used and the chevron borders.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the cutest card in the world! Love how you did the zig zag and love the coloring! Hope your life is really good these days and having fun with your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That image just made me smile :) Fabulosuly coloured and love the chevrons!! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great beach image, and the colorin is great! Love your paper patterned chevrons. They kind of remind me of sea, sand, and land.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhhh! Just amazing! Love the kitty (Is it Fibi or Lilly?) Love the colors and papers you used. The chevrons set off the beach scene beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I must say, I think this is my favorite stamp set that TCM have ever offered. Ever! You did such a cute job--I love how you did your coloring. I need more practice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fun card! Really like the chevron strips that coordinate with the colors on that cute little "snorkeler"!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012