Saturday, 7 July 2012

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 105

Hello weekend and welcome to a new Waltzingmouse sketch challenge! We've got a month of lovely sketches by Teresa, and here's another one that I especially like:



I went relatively CAS with my sample. I decided to use my new Memory Box dies (Perched Reed Bird & Chloe Stem), along with Waltzingmouse stamps from French Country (stamped background) and Compact Family (sentiment) sets.



I also used a strip of My Mind's Eye patterned paper (Follow Your Heart - Be Amazing), and a little Kaisercraft rhinestone for the bird's eye. The ink that I used for the sentiment is Memento Toffee Crunch, and the background was stamped in Old Paper Distress Ink on PTI Kraft cardstock.

I was inspired by the colours of CTD199, which I decided to incorporate into this card:



Hop over to the Waltzingmouse Sketch blog, to see more from the Mischief Makers and play along! See you later,

9 comments:

  1. I love how bold each element is and how well they all work together. Another wonderful card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I luv this.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is very handsome - the colours are beautiful together - love how you "layered" the flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like this card - the simplicity of the design is just lovely. And I think your new Blog design is super cool! Enjoy your "free" time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the combo of colors and those dies are wonderful! Love the French country stamped bg and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is such a fabulous CAS card! Love those dies and the way you balanced the throwdown colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Iwona! Love the little bird with the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Iwona! Sorry I'm late - summer and family are keeping me hopping! Your card is just stunning. I love the red bird and the die cut flowers. It looks so clean... but still has so many great details like that stamped background and the layers - really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's lovely! Your die cuts are so well arranged on this CAS card; and I love the very subtle background you made with the French Country stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012