Saturday, 14 July 2012

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 106

One of the highlights of the weekend, is a new Waltzingmouse sketch and the opportunity of playing with my gorgeous stamps that it brings with it! This week we're sharing this wonderful layout:



I pulled out the Sidewalks papers and embellishments again, I'm sort of rediscovering this line recently. I paired them with Very Vintage Labels No. 18 (die cut with a corresponding Nestabilities die) and the sentiment from Say It Loud.
I'm channeling my inner Jean by cutting out the sentiment like this :)



The label was stamped in Palette Fresh Snow ink in kraft cardstock. I adore the look, although I think my pad needs reinking ;)

The gorgeous palette from CR84FN58 gave me the direction I needed, when choosing my supplies.



Hop over to the Waltzingmouse Sketch blog, to see more from the Mischief Makers and play along! See you later,

10 comments:

  1. I really like this combination of challenges. Pretty papers, flowers and lovely sentiment. Thanks for joining in with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the use of colors, elements, papers etc!!! Love the white on kraft stamping! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Chupa! Fab job fussy cutting around the sentiment! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Iwona - This is so beautiful. Your eye for color always astounds and delights me! I love the red and yellow together! Just stunning - I could stare at this for hours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those stamps are gorgeous! Beautiful colors and love your stripes and gingham!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, what a bright and cheerful approach to the challenges--I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How pretty Chupa. Love the kraft tag stamped with white. The flower sticker is lovely... also love the cute buttons and heart. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a HAPPY card. Just makes you want to go dance in the sunshine, listen to music and smell the flowers. Just love it. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soo Fun and Cheery and Petty all at the same time Miss Iwona! Love the Fun sentiments and the whiet on kraft looks Fabulous too! So glad you could join us at CR84FN! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this Chupa! A beautiful card that makes me think country and picnics!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012