Saturday, 21 July 2012

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 107

Hello again, friends! It's been a busy week on my little bloggie, but I'm not done yet! Weekend has finally arrived, and with it a new Waltzingmouse sketch, so let's get to it!!



Um, yeah... I really like this layout. Skewed panels make me sigh with delight, and I've seen Laurie Schmidlin and Tosh (the inspiration behind our sketch) making them work beautifully countless times. However, I don't normally have the guts to challenge them myself. That, or I'm too lazy.
Not this week, though!



I took a yummy striped paper from October Afternoon, and stamped it with Versafine Onyx Black ink, using Flourishes - Scallops and Dots set. Then I pulled out the roses from Roses In Bloom set, coloured them with Copics, cut out and arranged on the label die cut with Classic Rectangles LG/Classic Scalloped Rectangles LG Nesties™. I added the sentiment (also from Roses In Bloom), and one more flourish, this time stamped in Versa Magic Oasis Green.

Hop over to the Waltzingmouse Sketch blog, to see more from the Mischief Makers and play along! See you later,

5 comments:

  1. ładna kolorystyka, śliczna róża

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chupa, I don't think you are slowing down at all! I came for to leave a note about your GORGEOUS WMSC card and there are three more since then and it's still Saturday here girl!!! No stopping your creativity! That wild rose in the black and yellow with your fab shading is amazing! So much depth and color contrast! Well done! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous flourishes. Even the twine looks like a flourish. Love that design with the diagnal layers, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! My jaw just DROPPED! This is absolutely, over-the-top STUNNING!

    Naomi
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another Picasso....love those colors and perfect use of the swirls! The diagonal panel fits perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012