Wednesday, 29 August 2012

And more Flourishes...

I'm rounding up my cards for the Flourishes Birthday celebration tonight.
With a bit of cheating, mind you... one of the cards I'm sharing today, has been waiting to be blogged for the whopping two months or so. So, it's not really a new creation, but it's the first time I'm showing it, thus it counts, I hope :)



It utilizes Spellbinders circle dies in a variety of ways, I even cut some around the perimeter and shaped them to make flower embellishments. The stamps I used, come from the Love and Lace set from Flourishes. I distressed the main image with ink and Crackle Accents - hence the "fleecy" look of the silhouette.

The challenge for it is "Sprinkles on Top". Perhaps not sprinkles in a true meaning of the word, I used some Liquid Pearls to decorate the stamped image. I hope it counts :)



...and here's the card I made tonight, one of the few true CAS creations that utilize Flourishes stamps. These two don't normally meat in my books.
The stamp set used is called Life, Love and Lemons. It was one of my first purchases with them and I still love it - plus, I swear I can never resist glittering these lemons, the very next thing I stamp them :)



I stamped them in a wavy lines and then pierced the cardstock directly above them. I used Copics for colouring and added glitter glue to the wedges.

This one's for "A Banner Day" challenge. How do you like my twist on it? :)



See you tomorrow for the CASE Study challenge, and many thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Your first card has so much texture-y goodness and deep gorgeous color! The second one is so fun, I love the "sugared" lemons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set of cards, the colors are so vibrant and pretty. Thanks for playing in Flourishes 2,4,6,8 Birthday Celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEE I love the oranges as sparkly pennants! So cute and creative Chupa!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012