Wednesday, 22 August 2012

Christmas in August

And here comes another challenge card... lol!
I had THIS brilliant card by Mary Dawn saved in my inspiration folder for quite a while, with the intention to CASE it, and the time finally happened.
I love absolutely everything about it, and I had to force myself not to copy it to a "T". In the end I replaced her snowflake with baubles.



I stamped PTI polka dots across kraft cardstock, and paper pieced the Hero Arts baubles (from the Decorate Your Holidays set) with Teresa Collins papers. Then I cut them out and applied Smooch liquid glitter to some parts. The sentiment comes from the same HA set.
The boughs were cut with my Cameo. I've been giving it a workout again :)

I'm entering this card into The Krafty Crafter challenge at A Blog Named Hero, and The Focal Point challenge in the Moxie Fab World.



Until later, peeps!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card for the holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't even begin to tell you how flattered i am that you had one of my cards saved for inspiration! your take is lovely and i'm so glad you entered it into our challenge at A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You created such a marvelous card based on Mary Dawn`s card. Totally love the color of baubles and how you decorated them with baubles. Thanks for joining us at A Blog Named Hero.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Chupa! Thanks again for linking up to the Focal Point Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012