Saturday, 18 August 2012

Jay Gee's Nook - Follow your dreams

Hey folks, guess what?? I'm BACK on the JG's Nook Design Team... woo hoo!! I missed Judith and the girls, and I feel like back home again after a long time traveling :)



With it my Sunday DT posts are making a comeback as well, and I'm starting with this little sumthin'...


It's been a long time since I inked up a Gorjuss stamp... another thing to look forward to now, since Judith seems to like sending me these cuties *grin*
This one's called The Runaway and I cut the silhouette from the starry sky background.
The image is coloured with Copics, of course :) The patterned paper comes from October Afternoon's pad - I seem to be successfully munching through my hoarded stuff lately...
Lastly, I used the sentiment from Waltzingmouse set called Half Pint Heroines.

Hop on over to the JG's Nook blog, to see the rest of the Design Team's creations. Thank you Judith, for kindly inviting me back in! Fun times ahead :)

5 comments:

  1. Pretty cute creation. I luv the sentiment too.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you, and the DT are honoured to have you back I'm sure :) I do like the challenges over at Jay Gee's Nook, but sometimes I do forget to check the blog - now with you back on the team it'll be a gentle reminder!

    This card I just simply adorable! I'm really enjoying your CAS tendencies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so stunning! I LOVE this layout. CAS but full of gorgeousness! Happy to see you're back at JGN...those ladies are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012