Sunday, 19 August 2012

July/August ACSP publications

Please check out my Flourishes card below this post as well!

I seem to have developed a routine with sharing my pubs with delay... Better late than never though, so let's find out first, what you could find from me in the July issue of Australian Cardmaking, Stamping & Papercraft :)


On page 26 there are two cards featuring stamps from Lawn Fawn Admit One stamp set, as a part of the Stamper's Challenge feature.
Here are my 'home shots' of these:





Also, the issue featured some Father's Day cards, and I submitted one with Waltzingmouse Free Spirit stamps and a negative die cutting technique. You can find it on page 43.





And here's the recent pub, to be found in the current, August issue of ACSP.


A card featuring the cute Nana Luv Ollie digi from Some Odd Girl, prepared for the "Focus on Sentiments" feature. You can find it on page 23.





I hope you like them :) Thanks for taking a peek!

2 comments:

  1. congratulations! No wonder these cards were published, they are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Chupa! I', on pg 89 of the August issue too - my first! I'll have a careful read tonight, I only got the magazine yesterday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012