Tuesday, 21 August 2012

Love birds

Just a quick post today, and a card that I made in record time, for a couple of challenges:



I gave my WPlus9 stamps some {love}. The birds and heart come from the Love Birds set, how I love these cuties! I also used Heartfelt Mix for the funky lines they sit on, and Defining Words for the sentiment. I stamped the lines in Memento London Fog, the birds in Tangelo, the bracket in Versa Magic Oasis Green and the heart in Memento Morocco.
The patterned paper is from Graphic 45 Olde Curiosity Shoppe paper pad.

My inspiration, both in layout and colours, comes from the new Runway Inspired Challenge, ric#18. I basically just saw it as it launched and was immediately inspired - the more that the DT used the sponsor's stamps, which is WPlus9 :)



I'm also linking this card into the Focal Point Challenge in the Moxie Fab World. There's stuff going on in various places on this card, but by keeping the rest in muted hues and accentuating the birds with strong colours and by popping them up, I clearly hinted on what's most important :)
Thanks for looking, see you soon!

13 comments:

  1. So very, very, TWEET! ;D
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! I love the placement of everything and the way you used the patterned paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect use of all the elements on this card!!! Fabulous as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous "spin" on the photograpgh - love the "definition" :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect...this card is just perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic take on the challenge. I just adore the Morocco ink, and now you've inspired me to try it with Oasis Green. I'm so glad you played along with the Runway Inspired Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card instantly makes me think of the inspiration image...great job!! Thanks for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card with it's mix of pattern paper and bright orange birds! So glad you joined us at the Runway Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Chupa! Thanks for linking this up to the Focal Point Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012