Saturday, 25 August 2012

PTI August Blog Hop

Wowee! Totally unplanned post, guys... Weekends always mean a busy bloggie time, but by the looks of it, there is a total of five posts scheduled for this one! Between the two behind (please check them out below, if you fancy) and this one, there's also a JG's Nook and Sketchbook cards coming early tomorrow. Brace yourselves... *wink*

I'm up late surfing the net (so not surprising), and I stumbled upon the PTI August Blog Hop. I figured that I could join in with a quick card, since I haven't done so in months, and the challenge is right up my alley.




Autumn. Anything Autumnal pulls on my heartstrings, especially so, now that I'm deprived of the golden Polish Autumn as we call it and missing it so much. Let's see the card, before I get all mushy... ;)



So what's in it? Kraft and Rustic Cream cardstock (yes, you heard that before - love this stuff).
A pattern from A Little Argyle stamped in Memento inks: Peanut Brittle, Toffee Crunch and Espresso Truffle (don't these names make you all warm and fuzzy inside??)
A Simple Sunflower stamp, done in Memento Pistachio & Cantaloupe, cut out and popped up on top of a PTI die (forgot the name... anyone?)
Fine Linen ribbon and some jute string. Kaisercraft button. Ta-daaa!

I hope you like :)
Good night to me (high time!) and a happy whatever you're having! Back soon enough...

17 comments:

  1. Ohh, I love the pretty argyle stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never would have thought of combining the sunflower with the argyle set but this is beautiful. Very nicely done. I love the button in the center of the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful stamping and design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely!!! Such a warm and happy card :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The argyle, the sunflower and the tag and wonderful. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, love the slightly "rustic" approach! The argyle is gorgeous, especially with the sunflower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is beautiful, I love it, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great use of this tag. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous! Love the die tag,.colors...whole deal! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dying to know the stamps for the argyle!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like how you used the button for the flower center, I'll have to remember that. Lovely job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card. Love how you stamped that arygle. Love the button in the center of the sunflower.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The argyle and sunflower combo is something i would've never thought of to go together and is just looks so fall-ish and delightful! Good job

    ReplyDelete
  14. A nice happy card! Love sunflowers and this makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012