Saturday, 4 August 2012

Sketchbook Saturday Challenge #71

How 'bout a sketch, crafty friends?? I'm feeling inspired tonight, having picked up a few new goodies... plenty of ideas are brewing in my mind, but in the meantime I settled down for this little number:



My crafty friend Heather, this card of hers to be precise, is the inspiration behind this layout and card. I was so happy to have her back with us, if only for a single post, and I remembered how much I adore her style. I decided to CASE the card above, I even used very similar colours. The only difference is that I accentuated my flowers more, by embellishing them with buttons.



I used PTI Hawaiian Shores CS for my card base, and I added a strip of Cosmo Cricket DP to the bottom. The stamps are from PTI (All About You Additions - white embossed flowers), and The Craft's Meow (Lovely Labels 14 - sentiment).
I hope you'll like this simple layout :)
---------------------------------------------------
A few things to keep in mind if you decide to use my sketch:
- You're kindly asked to save the image onto your computer first, and if you make a card based on it, please link back to this post.
- If you upload your card to an online gallery, use the code SSC71.
- Feel free to share the link to your creation via the Inlinkz widget, so that I can come and check it out!
- The colours/elements mean nothing towards the card. All styles, colours and supplies, as well as slight alterations of the sketch are welcome.
- A new sketch and sample is posted every Saturday, but you're welcome to play any time! Just leave a link in the comments section after Inlinkz widget closes.
---------------------------------------------------



5 comments:

  1. Ohh, lovely - great sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You use color like no other...lovely card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Lalo has got it right - you use colour like no other! Wow! Those flowers are just adorable and the buttons finish them off perfectly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for another great sketch, Iwona! I had so much fun with it.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a little late, been out of town...had to play along though...luv your sketches!

    http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/2012/08/hello.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012