Sunday, 26 August 2012

Sketchbook Saturday Challenge #74

I'm rolling in LATE with a sketch this week, I wanted to give my previous posts some breathing space. All in all, there's not so much of it and I apologize to giving your Google Readers a panic attack, over the last two days!
You can check out my previous entries below, too many to mention...

So... how 'bout a sketch now, huh? Remember that you can interpret the shapes however you want! While I take joy in incorporating little fun bits into my sketches, they don't necessarily mean that the exact look is what we're after :)



I received my much awaited order from WPlus9, and I've been slowly breaking into the new stamps and dies. Fresh Picked is possibly the most coveted set and I couldn't wait to ink up this yummy fruit!



I die cut the label first and stamped it in Memento Cantaloupe. I added the burst (from the Super Star set) in Angel Pink and the sentiment in Espresso Truffle.
The strawberries/leaves were stamped in Angel Pink and Pear Tart, and die cut with corresponding dies.
For the paper part, I used the Pink Paislee beautiful striped paper from Nantucket for my base, and layered it with a Glitz Design Paper Layer.
The embellishments include a purple washi tape, some buttons and die cuts from October Afternoon and Melissa Frances.

I'm entering the card into the Asymmetry Challenge in the Moxie Fab World.

---------------------------------------------------
A few things to keep in mind if you decide to use my sketch:
- You're kindly asked to save the image onto your computer first, and if you make a card based on it, please link back to this post.
- If you upload your card to an online gallery, use the code SSC74.
- Feel free to share the link to your creation via the Inlinkz widget, so that I can come and check it out!
- The colours/elements mean nothing towards the card. All styles, colours and supplies, as well as slight alterations of the sketch are welcome.
- A new sketch and sample is posted every Saturday, but you're welcome to play any time! Just leave a link in the comments section after Inlinkz widget closes.
---------------------------------------------------



3 comments:

  1. Hi Chupa, I have tried several times to link up my card to Add Your Link but I get the message that my post is already linked. Please advise what I need to do, thanks.

    http://poemsheart.blogspot.com/2012/08/365-cards-day-181-gotta-have-it.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chupa! Thanks for linking this up to the Asymmetry Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012