Wednesday, 8 August 2012

Sketchy

Well here I am, telling you all about how I don't do layered cards too much these days, and sharing one after one afterwards :D
I don't know about you, but for me certain stamps always suggest a particular style, and Flourishes is one of those companies, whose intricate floral designs make me want to layer away to match their beauty.
(which means that yes, I do have another Flourishes card for you! As it happens, I'm really enjoying their challenges lately *grin*)
Here are my lovely layers...


MME papers. Mmmm... I can't live without. I used the Follow Your Heart - Be Happy paper pad.
Apart from sharing a fabby sketch, Flourishes gals are playing this week with a stamp set that was a reward in the FLIP membership program and with a new year kicking in, is being released to the public.
It's called With Gratitude and it most definitely didn't get enough love from me in the last months. What better time to make up for it :)



I went crazy die cutting again. I combined Standard Circles SM /Classic Scalloped Circles SM with Fancy Tags Three. There's some pinking scissor-work too :)

The colour inspiration comes from the always lovely challenge at Jay Gee's Nook:



That's all for tonight, thanks for taking a peek! I will most certainly chime in tomorrow... with TWO Blog Hops!! Oh me, oh my...

7 comments:

  1. The colors and arrangement of the layers are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always make the most amazing layered cards Iwona and this is lovely. Thanks for joining us once again at Jay Gee's :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Iwona! I love the pretty papers and your double fishtails. I drew that sketch exactly for this set. I stink with computers so I drew it on paper and emailed it to Julie to make the graphic. Thank God she is awesome like that! :)

    Thanks for playing at FTTC.

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chupa, this is just fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Iwona! Love your background, the beautifully colored image and the lace!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Luv, GORGEOUS! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month. (we've missed you mwah!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012