Wednesday, 22 August 2012

Summer fun

Hi sweets, another quick post! I had just a bit of time to have a quick play with my Cameo again. A couple of challenges are of a summer theme this week so I ran with it :)



I used PTI Rustic Cream for my base, and cut the sunburst from Harvest Gold with Cameo.
Then I cut the umbrella from white cardstock and filled the parts with different colours of Copics. There was a little sun in the set as well as an island, that I didn't need. I replaced the island with a piece of kraft cardstock which edge I torn on one side.
I finished the card with the sentiment and postmark from two discontinued sets from The Craft's Meow: Summer Fun & Travel Time. A bunch of terrific sets that are now retired, are listed on the TCM website with huge discounts applied to them. The stocks are limited, so hurry up if you'd like to get a deal :)
You can see all stamps on sale HERE.

I'm playing with CSC66, and seeing as the first challenge at The Cameo Spotlight is still open, I'm having another bite at it :)



See you tomorrow, for another CASE Study post! Smooches,

15 comments:

  1. Wow this is FUN Chupa! Love the natural sandy look of the cardbase. The way you popped up and colored in the umbrella with Copics looks great!!! So glad you decided to submit another card into The Cameo Spotlight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect summer card Chupa! Love the way you cut the umbrella and colored the pieces! Too cute! Thanks for playing again with us at The Cameo Spotlight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card! You are having a blast with your cameo...on my b-day or Xmas wish list!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ABSOLUTELY love the torn paper and post mark!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! The postmark add something extra! Great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woah! You've only had that new toy for a matter of days and you're already rockin' it, girlie! Fabulous card!
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super cute and fun and very creatively executed!! Thanks so much for playing with us a The Cameo Spotlight Challenge - we're so glad you did!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun card - love everything about it - the clean graphic lines, the poped up umbrella, the torn edge for the beach and that perfectly placed post mark is so eye catching.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun card! Thanks for playing in the Cameo Spotlight Summer Challenge again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome, Chupa! Can't wait to get my Cameo so I can play along, too! It should be here next week! WOOHOO! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Chupa! This is just perfect! I love the depth the copic colouring gave the umbrella. Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. AWESOME card Chupa! I Love it. Thanks for playing with us @ CAS-ual Fridays:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012