Sunday, 19 August 2012

Sweet delights

Happy Monday, everyone! The sun finally decided to come out in my corner of the world, after a very soggy and miserable couple of days... I'm hoping that it sticks around for a while!
I've got lots of stuff on my agenda today, hopefully will tick many of them before Chuplet's back from the day care.
...starting with this card that was waiting to be blogged for two days. Ouch!



I prepared it for the first of the four challenges at Flourishes, celebrating their 5th birthday. Yay Flourishes!! The challenge is asking for a focal image or sentiment that is 'sweet'. I did both.



The apple tree branch is one of my favourite stamps, and comes from the set called Apple of my Eye. It's fabulous to colour and like all of the Flourishes stamps, so wonderfully detailed and life-like! The sentiment comes from another fabby set, Lenten Rose.

I used a SU! Soft Suede card base, which I embossed with the Tweets and Twigs M-Bossabilities™ folder. The strip of polka dot paper is from Authentique (Gathering), and the tag has been die cut with Back To Basics Tags Shapeabilities®. I distressed the pieces with my edge distresser and a Frayed Burlap Distress Ink.

I hope to find the time to join all four challenges, time will tell! Thanks for taking a peek.
I'm planning to finally fill in my FOR SALE page with items very soon, so keep an eye out for that too :)

5 comments:

  1. Fresh and sweet apples!!!Have a nice week!Hugs!:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy goodness right here. Great coloring and oh such a beautiful CAS design. Thanks for playing in Flourishes 2,4,6,8 Celebrate challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum... good enough to eat Iwona! Love it! Thanks for playing along with the Flourishes Birthday Bash celebrations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS coloring Iwona!!! Love the layout too -- just so crisp and colorful! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012