Sunday, 12 August 2012

Sweet treats

Hi dolls, how's your weekend been?
Mine was lovely and slow paced, I only wish the weather was more friendly... I was hoping for a long family walk but it rained almost constantly :/
I did some baking over the weekend; got an extra batch of the ultra-yummy choc chip muffins, with Chuplet's family day carer in mind.
We're blessed with the best carer Zuzia could possibly have, and I'm constantly astounded with the amount of work and love that she puts into her work.
I put some in a paper bag for her, that I decorated with lots of Glitz Design goodies... have a look!



I ended up with four trays of these pretties, so if anyone's up for an afternoon tea, feel free to pop in! lol
So what's on the bag? Firstly, some polka dot rub-ons that I applied in two corners of the bag, then a Whatnot layered with a Paper Layer in the center, and some burlap topped with a gorgeous Peek-A-Boo rose bouquet. The tag from PTI was also layered with a Cardstock Sticker that happened to fit perfectly. I used a SRM Stickers sentiment on it. The baker's twine is from My Mind's Eye.



Now I think I need a cuppa! (and a little sumthin' with it too...)
Stay sweet,

4 comments:

  1. wow, that's a lovely paper bag.
    I am glad with your inspired comments given in my blog and thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUMMY...Sweets and card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH how sweet, literally and figuratively. I bet this lovely gif tis well appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012