Tuesday, 14 August 2012

TCM retiring sets and sale alert!

G'day, bloggers!
Did you know that The Craft's Meow is having a big sale right now? A bunch of stamp sets are retiring and you can get them for as low as half the price!
There's lots and lots of Jenny Suchin's owlie sets up for grabs, so calling all owl lovers... go get'em before it's too late!!
Check out the retiring stamp sets sale page HERE.

I made a quick card today, to show you some of these fabby stamps, namely Spring Is Here (the owl and umbrella) and Get Well Soon (sentiment).


I made the card base from ribbed cardstock, and die cut the rainbow with Rainbow Die-Namics and a bunch of coloured scraps.
I coloured the owl and umbrella with Copics and added dots with a Signo white pen.

These challenges came of great help, once I decided on an idea...



I will be also adding LOTS of these retiring sets to my FOR SALE page very soon!
The prizes on them will be reduced further, since they are (lightly) used. Stay tuned!

14 comments:

  1. Soooooooo sweet!!! I love your rainbow, Chupa!
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card! I did a rainbow card for the retrosketches challenge too, but yours is WAY better than mine! That owl is so cute too. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Chupa!! I love all those bright colors. This card will be without doubt a shout out ;) Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your bright and cheerful card, Chupa! Thank you so much for the shout out! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. sooo sooo cute card.. i reallly like it,,,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sahweeet card! Wonderful use of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable :) Love the ribbed cardstock!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chupa, gorgeous card! I love how you combined the sketch with our square challenge. That owl is adorable and is so cute on top of that rainbow. Thanks for playing along this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a miserable rainy day here today, so this little guy on his colorful rainbow is just what I needed to perk me up. I love how you framed one corner with the rainbow! Thanks for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really really love your card. It's great! Check out micassucas.blogspot.nl for another Clean and simple challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh so cute! Love your rainbow and owl, Chupa, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my those bright rainbow colours against the white just drew me in, super cute card Chupa :0)
    So glad you shared your creativity with us this week at CASual Fridays :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012