Wednesday, 1 August 2012

The Craft's Meow August Sketch Challenge

Cheers, friends! August is upon us, goodness me... how quick the time flows! We're greeting the new month with a new sketch at The Craft's Meow, another beauty designed by Nina Brackett:



As always, if you choose to play along, you're in the running for a free TCM stamp set of your choice! You don't have to use TCM stamps to enter the challenge. However, if you are the winner and you have used TCM stamps on your entry, you'll also receive a coupon for 15% off one additional stamp set which can be used one time within 30 days!



I modified the sketch a bit, by placing the ribbon/lace border under the main panel. I used the doe image from the Oh Deer set for my focal point, which I paper pieced with some MME paper. I added the sentiment from Stitched Sentiments, filled it in with a red Copic marker, and completed the phrase with some epoxy words from Glitz Design.
The rest of the papers are from Cosmo Cricket - I finally convinced myself to cut into the remnants of the teal/red polka dot paper that's one of my all-time favourites. The yellow DP was die cut with Labels Twenty Five Nestabilities®. The fun corner chipboard stickers are from October Afternoon.

Now it's YOUR time to show us what you've got! You have until August 30th at 9:00 pm Pacific to link your card. Good luck!

5 comments:

  1. Love how the sweet deer turned out..fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why you love the teal/red paper, it's wonderful! Such a sweet card, especially the details on the deer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable, love the patterned deer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card, dear! *wink*
    Oh I love how you've dressed up that li'l deer - she looks fabulous with the flourishes!
    Hugs!
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012