Friday, 24 August 2012

Three ferns going digital

Hello, weekend! It's a busy one, so please excuse the quick post. I'm still to prepare my Sketchbook card for later today, so I better get moving :)
I created a CAS card, using my Cameo to cut the digital file from Hero Arts, Three Ferns. I own and love the rubber stamp of the same name, and it was fun to use this silhouette in another form as well!



I cut the ferns out of Bazzill cardstock, and inked the tips of the leaves with darker green ink. The background was sponged with Versa Magic inks (Sea Breeze & Tempting Turquoise).
I also added three AnnaBelle Stamps Sprinklers, to the bases of the leaves.
The sentiment is also from Hero Arts, it comes from the Many Birthday Messages set and was stamped in Provincial Gray Fresh Ink.

I created this fun thing using FTL205 for my layout (I changed the placement of the sentiment), and the theme of 'green' from the CASology challenge #7:



I'm also entering it into The Asymmetry Challenge in the Moxie Fab World.
Be sweet! Back soon,

10 comments:

  1. This is really lovely. Looking at the thumbnail, I wondered how you got that stamp so bright over the green. Now I see it's a machine cut. Does Hero have cut files for all their stamps?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an exceptionally pretty card... the sponging looks great and the little water pearls add a lot of charm.

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. this might be clean and simple, but it is absolutely stunning!! thanks so much for playing along with CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous CAS card, fabulous sponging. Thanks so much for joining us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOvely, the inked background is stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW this is fabulous! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Love the sponged background and those fabulous ferns. Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning! What a perfect design and the two shades of green are gorgeous together! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so eye catching and love the colours they work so well together x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Chupa! Thanks for linking this up to the Asymmetry Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012