Saturday, 18 August 2012

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 111

Fancy a great sketch, friends? A new challenge is up at the Waltzingmouse sketch blog, so how about pulling out your favourite WMS stamps and getting inky with it :)



Umm... I don't reach for horizontal layouts nearly as often as I should, they can be really fun too. This one certainly is! Even more that it asks for background stamping. Here's what I cooked up...



So what do we have here? A background stamped on PTI Aqua Mist with two tones of grey: a script from Text -It stamped in Fresh Ink Provincial Gray and the pattern from French Country in Memento Gray Flannel.
There's a label die cut with Labels Twenty Five Nestabilities®, with stamps from French Country (border, sentiment) and Cameo Creations (silhouettes) on it. I even added a little heart from Fancy Phrases :)
The label has been backed with a die cut with Floral Ovals.

I'm entering this card into Minty Fresh Challenge in the Moxie Fab World. What a delightful and indulgent this one is. I LOVE mint, aqua and teal... my absolute favourites.

Hop over to the Waltzingmouse Sketch blog, to see more from the Mischief Makers and play along! Cheers,

6 comments:

  1. Wow! I really love this card! The colours are beautiful and the layered die shapes, lace, twine, flower are all perfect! (my descriptie powers are somewhat lacking this morning - I do apologise!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your color combo here~gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOH I LOVE THIS!! I about shreiked when I saw it! Love the green and the cameo couple with the heart between them is adorable! Just perfect - green is so under used and you really made this one shine. Outstanding really!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your different shades of aqua/green! Love the double layer with those cameos!!! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, and the splash of red really gives it a pinch of pizazz :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Chupa! Thanks for linking this up to the Minty Fresh Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012