Thursday, 27 September 2012

CASE Study Challenge #110

The time has come to say farewell to another CASE Study Muse, my dear blogging buddy and a magnificent paper crafter, Torico! I'm going to have serious withdrawals :/
We're working with this gorgeous card this week:


I was taken with the classy layout and the strong focal point. I knew as soon as I picked this card, that I'm going to use the Angel Mail stamp set from There She Goes (illustrated by Torico), thus I opted for a muted colour palette and a touch of elegance. It's such a magnificent set, I especially love the sentiments.


The card base is PTI Spring Moss, on which I stamped the sentiment (in Memento Pistachio) and the Waltzingmouse Vintage Labels No. 25 (in Toffee Crunch).
On the PTI Fine Linen CS, I stamped the Hero Arts Fabulous Flourish in Versamark, and embossed with Stampendous Kaleidoscope EP. It's a fabulous iridescent powder, that sparkles in the many colours of the rainbow, when seen from different angles. It's hard to capture that effect on the photo...


Please visit the the Design Team girls as well, for more challenge inspiration! Click on the links below to be taken to their blogs.

Yoshie Nakagaki (Torico) - September Muse
Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Christina MacLaren
Clare Buswell
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Maureen Plut
Teneale Williams

Should you wish to join us, you will find the challenge details at CASE Study! Thanks for stopping by,

4 comments:

  1. You have outdone yourself with this one! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly stunning work, girlie! You hit my soft spot with the green but bowled me over with the design!
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! I have that ep and can vouch for how stunning it is - beautiful card and design :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!! I'm inspired to try windows next! I also wanted to leave you the link to my latest workshop designs for Christmas as they're all from case study :) - http://stamped-by-hand.blogspot.ca/2012/09/christmas-workshop-designs-are-here.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012