Saturday, 29 September 2012

Jay Gee's Nook - Feel better

Happy Sunday, everyone! I hope yours started (or will soon) great! It's another busy weekend here, and once I'm off writing this, I'm ready for some house cleaning and then taking care of my upcoming assignments. They never seem to end :)
I'm also planning to finish setting up my For Sale page, something that I've been working on for a couple of days. I'm looking forward to emptying my craft space from the surplus stuff... I can't believe how much there is of it! This time, when I say 'stay tuned', I mean it. lol
Anyhoo, who's ready for another Jay Gee's Nook post??


I'm featuring the Raindrops stamp set from Jane's Doodles.
What I didn't know is that it was illustrated by Mariana Grigsby. Cool beans! Love that girl :)



I stamped the clouds in four different shades of grey. I pulled out all grey inks I had and picked the shades that would stand out enough against each other. They are Iced Spruce Distress Ink, Memento London Fog, Provincial Gray Fresh Ink and Color Box Mix'd Media Pewter.
I sponged several Versa Color inks on the umbrella, but I spiced up the colours afterwards, with a bit of watercolour pencil work. Then I applied a coating of Glossy Accents on top. I know, impossible to tell... :(
The label is a WPlus9 die, Label Layers 5.

Hop on over to the JG's Nook blog, to see what the rest of the Team shares with you this week. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012