Saturday, 22 September 2012

Jay Gee's Nook - Peace wreath

Hi guys! My posts are becoming brief, and that's because I'm busy preparing for Zuzia's 3rd birthday party! Commencing... let's see, right now, as this post is launching! I'm hoping to take lots of pictures and get rolling with these scrapbooks... :)
In the meantime, let me share some Jay Gee's Nook DT goodness.


I stamped the Ivy Wreath from Hero Arts, using Memento Bamboo Leaves marker. I've had some of these markers for a while, but somehow didn't get to break them out for stamping, until now. I love the sort of raw look that they give, with subtle differences in colour intensity. Very pleasing to the eye :)



The sentiment comes from another HA set, Christmas Reindeer. The DP is October Afternoon's.
The wreath was decorated with tiny rhinestones, as well as with a bow made of tinsel trim and topped with a Kaisercraft cabochon. Such a simple, yet cute design :)

Hop on over to the JG's Nook blog, to see the rest of the Design Team's creations. Thanks for stopping by,

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous card Iwona! and happy 3rd birthday to Zuzia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chupa, I love this - your bow with the rose is the perfect addition to this pretty wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, love how you have stamped the wreath off centre - so pretty!

    Happy Birthday Zuzia - have fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012