Saturday, 15 September 2012

Jay Gee's Nook - Sweet birthday wishes

Hi there! Things have been roughly under control this Sunday morning (um, so far!) and I'm looking forward to catching up with whatever assignments await me this week... believe me, there's plenty! Lots to share, should be exciting!
Hubby took Zuzia shopping and I have the time do some posting right now. Starting with... a Jay Gee's Nook DT stuff, of course! Bring it on!



I broke out my WPlus9 goodies for this week's very CAS card... lookie:

IMG_0641

I used the Fresh Picked stamp set with coordinating dies (Label Layers 5 and Fresh Picked die - for the berry).
The splatters were created with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Marigold. Instead of using the spray nozzle, I unscrewed the top and splashed around whatever ink remained in the little hanging down tube.

I initially wanted to link this card up to the Moxie Fab World Asymmetry Challenge, but I've been spamming this one already and I thought the Gallon/Quart/Pint challenge is another good choice. Gallon being green (of all shades), quart - red and pint - splashes of yellow.

Hop on over to the JG's Nook blog, to see the rest of the Design Team's creations. See you later!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Chupa! Thanks for linking this up to the Gallon/Quart/Pint Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012