Sunday, 16 September 2012

Penny Black holiday tag challenge

I'm breaking the usual weekend schedule, with this post... my sketch for this week is yet to be done, but stay tuned, it won't be long!
I'd love you to check out the two other posts that happened thus far, Waltzingmouse sketch and Jay Gee's Nook. Thanks a bunch :)

Penny Black issued a quick weekend challenge, where they ask for a holiday gift tag. The moment I saw it, I remembered the cute elves stamps that I borrowed from a friend. I absolutely adore these cuties and thought it would be a perfect opportunity to finally give them some love.
Here's what I've done:



Grand Labels Eleven and My Mind's Eye papers, served for the base of my tags. I stamped the elves (Little Elf Finn, Little Elf Finn) on the smallest die cut, coloured with Copic markers and sponged with Distress Inks.
Luckily, I even retained the markers I used to write off the codes :)

reds: R37, R35 R32
greens: YG17, YG13, YG11
greys: W5, W3, W0, C1, C3, C5, N0
skin: E00, E02, E21
blues: BG75, BG72, BG70, BG11





On the other side, I stamped a simple "From - To" (on the largest Labels 11 die cut), and decorated with the poinsettias from Penny Black Winter Wonders set. That same set was used for the sentiments at the front.



I hope you like it :) Stay tuned for the delayed Saturday sketch... he he!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love your tags. The images are so cute and the coloring is beyond perfect. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW... Maybe some day I can color like that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012