Monday, 17 September 2012

September Waltzingmouse Stamps Blog Party

Please scroll down to find my The Craft's Meow Release Day 1 post, or click HERE. Thanks!

As it happens on every 17th of the month, today launched another WMS Blog Party and of course I'm in!!


The theme is Autumn and I thought of preserves. Seriously, why wouldn't you?? lol
With the help of the fantastic Jar Fillers - Jam Packet set, I put together this card:



I also have a stamped pattern from Nordic Winter, peeking out from behind the jar... I absolutely don't see why I wouldn't use these patterns everywhere, not exclusively on Holiday projects :) I'm also hooked, but that's another story.
I've got a strong inspiration going on here, can you 'spot' the Designer behind it? If you can, you earned yourself a virtual cupcake :))

Lots of stuff on this card, so just to briefly point out MME and Pink Paislee papers, Spellbinders doily die (Vintage Lace Accents), leaves die cuts from SEI...

I used MOJO259 sketch... gasp! It's been months since I reached for one of theirs, but there's not a better sketch around if one wants to treat themselves to layers ;)



I'm also linking it up to the Jars of Joy challenge in the Moxie Fab World. It's not the style that I'd usually utilize on my Moxie Fab submissions, but I think when it comes to jars, it's as good as it gets ;)

The time to join us for the Blog Party is limited, however there's still plenty of time to do so! Click HERE for the details, inspiration and the list to link up your own. Let's rock it!
Photobucket

21 comments:

  1. Fabulous take on the Mojo sketch!! Love all the different elements you used :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just lovely! I really like your take on the MOJO sketch. The pretty teal lid on the jar and all those leaves - it's beautifuL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the fall details and embellishments on your pretty card! Love the edges and the way you did your ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a yummy collage of fall things, Chupa! A lovely mix of colors and embellies. Forgot how much I love that label image with it's sweet sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Chupa! WOW! First of all, I LOVE the Nordic pattern peeking out in the back there, as well as the crinkled ribbon and that perfect little blue bling on your bow. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Love the colorful jar and the mix of textures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the leaves tucked in behind the fruit jar and ruffled ribbon Chupa!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just so pretty and all those layers, so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So gorgeous! and we both had the same idea this month - Jar Fillers is a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful creation, the perfect mix of true elegance with whimsical images. Love the twine around the jar lid. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You rocked the layers - and I agree re: the Nordic pattern. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another fully-loaded Chupa work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You do amazing work! I love this and all the layers and details! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute! Thanks for sharing.

    Merilee

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE your layers and textures! You are very correct about using that pattern all year! How do you ever get your ribbon to ruffle so nicely? No clue about the designer. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Iwona! Gorgeous card (as always) - I say this all the time but I love all the color! That crinkled ribbon with the leaves tucked in is stunning! Clever how you snuck in the nordic pattern, and Oohh and the shading on the lid of that jar too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous, love all the layesrs too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE all of the layered embellishment and that perfect sentiment! Great take on the MF challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey Chupa! Thanks for linking this up to the Jars of Joy Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous. The layering is perfection and the colors are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your card is LOVELY!!!!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012